For the spirited kid who was born ready to tackle the world, the Strider 12 Pro is the bike to match their momentum. With an all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), not even a full diaper can slow it down. The textured Performance Footrest, Flat-Free Foam Rubber Tires, and Easy-Adjust Clamps make riding a breeze. We’ve covered all the details, right down to the official Strider number plate and the sleek silver finished.
The Strider 12 Pro has a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.) and fits children with an inseam of 30-51 cm (12-20 in.).
- Is your little one not quite 18 months? You can get your baby started as early as 6 months with the Strider Rocking Base!
- The Ultralight, Aluminum Frame weighs in at a mere 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs.) and makes this bike optimally proportional for a toddler’s size and weight, yet durable enough to handle kid-level abuse.
- Includes Extra-Long Seatpost because we know your kid grows like a weed and we want them to stay comfortable and confident on their favorite bike.
- The Flat-Free Foam Rubber Tires can withstand toddler havoc. In other words, you’ll never have to fix a flat.
- The official Strider Number Plate included not only makes this bike race-ready at all times but also shows the world this bike means business.
- The Easy-Adjust Clamps make adjusting the seat and handlebars for your growing kiddo almost too easy.
- The Ergonomically-Padded Seat gives your little one some extra cush for their tush, even post diapers.
- The Mini-Grips fit toddler’s tiny little hands perfectly.
- The Built-In Performance Footrest lets children’s little feet rest while they perfect their balance.
- Leave your toolkit buried in the garage; this bike requires no tools to assemble.
- The Handlebar Safety Pad provides extra protection from bumps and thumps along the way.
- The Learn-to-Ride Guide comes with every purchase and gives step-by-step advice to help your little one go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood.
- The Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings means a quality wheelset with no work required from you.
- Available in Silver