Often people with cognitive, developmental, or physical disabilities are told that they probably won’t be able to ride a bike. But that’s just because they haven’t had the right tool! The Strider 16 & 20 Sport is that tool. We believe everyone, regardless of their current skill or ability, should have the chance to experience the life-changing and revolutionary skill of bike riding.
- The durable steel frame can handle even the most rough and tumble rider.
- The new and improved single brake system with a rear drum brake is easy to adjust and virtually maintenance-free.
- Since comfort is of the utmost importance when riding, we added BMX style handlebars with adjustable reach and a padded seat.
- The Easy Adjust Seat Clamp makes adjustments for finding the perfect seat height a breeze.
- The bike comes 85% assembled, and we provide all the tools needed to make the rest seem effortless.
- The removable footrest provides options for each rider’s balance mode preference.